An expert Realtor with a singular focus on you, the client. I use my 25 years of experience to make certain your real estate deal is a success, wether you are buying or selling.
You'll get the personal attention you deserve throughout the entire real estate process. This goes way beyond the purchase or sale of your home. It's making sure all of the details are coordinated and expertly handled from pricing, marketing, and inspections, to negotiations and financing.
My results speak for themselves. Working tirelessly as a trusted advisor to my clients, I have been recognized by Connecticut Magazine with the Five Star Award, based solely on client surveys, for 8 years in a row 2011 to 2018. Client reviews show what it's like to work with me; get that perspective from my many exceedingly satisfied clients in the Reviews section.
6 Reasons to Choose Me
* CLIENT FIRST PHILOSOPHY: I treat every client as if I am working for myself or a family member. Your satisfaction as my client is personal, not just business.
* CONCIERGE SERVICE: You'll get the personal attention you deserve throughout the entire real estate process. My hands-on personal approach means serving you directly and never passing responsibility to assistants or inexperienced agents as part of a team. My promise to you is proactive, open, and honest communication at all times.
* MARKETING EXPERTISE: In today's competitive real estate market, success often hinges on excellence in marketing and positioning your property. Backed by the immense marketing resources of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (CBRB), I leverage my formal education in marketing along with extensive real estate experience to tailor a marketing approach for your property to maximize exposure and get results for you.
* NEGOTIATION SKILLS: I am known for skillful negotiation and creative problem solving to ensure your success as a home buyer or seller. Any Realtor can conduct a straight forward transaction, but when complex issues come up—and they do—you want an experienced agent who can solve problems and ensure every advantage for you in negotiations.
* PROVEN RESULTS: My results speak for themselves in a strong track record of satisfied clients with over 85% repeat and referral business. I am fully accountable to you for getting the results you need.
* EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: In addition to my real estate credentials, I hold a B.S. degree in Marketing, an e-commerce graduate certificate from Fairfield University, and an MBA from Quinnipiac University. As a life-long resident of Connecticut, I know the local market very well enabling me best position your home to sell or help you navigate the buying process.
Write Off Your Moving Expenses
How to Increase Your Home's Value
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
Simply put...Outstanding. A true professional with complete and in-depth understanding of the entire process, yet still maintains a personal touch. She listens to your needs and requirements that will benefit your family. If you’re looking a real estate agent that makes you feel like you have a friend in the business, Dawn is your person. Give her a call. …
-Matt C, Client
We used Dawn to purchase two homes in Hamden. One was a multi-family and the second a single family in Mount Carmel. In both cases she was extremely professional and very responsive to our needs and budget. She was also great in negotiating favorable terms and excellent i supporting us throughout the entire buying process. I couldn't think of anyone better to recommend!
-Justin M, Client
Dawn is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! When it came time to sell my house, we had interviewed a few other agents but ended up going with Dawn because we clicked! She understood what we were looking to get out of selling this house and helped me every step of the way. She was always available and explained things to me when I needed explanation. She is extremely knowledgeable, a …
Dawn is an excellent realtor and truly made our experience as painless as possible. We were first time homebuyers so our stress level was very high just thinking about the home buying process. However, Dawn took all of our worries away and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable every step of the way. She was available at all times and always explained …
-Eric and Chris, Client
Dawn was extremely helpful in the selling of my sister's home. She was very kind, thorough, and considerate. Dawn was always available for questions, and listened attentively to our wishes and requirements while working through the process of purchasing a new home. She showed us many lovely condominiums, and ultimately assisted us with the acquisition of the …
-Joe Mase, Client