An expert Realtor with a singular focus on you, the client. I use my 25 years of experience to make certain your real estate deal is a success, wether you are buying or selling.
You'll get the personal attention you deserve throughout the entire real estate process. This goes way beyond the purchase or sale of your home. It's making sure all of the details are coordinated and expertly handled from pricing, marketing, and inspections, to negotiations and financing.
My results speak for themselves. Working tirelessly as a trusted advisor to my clients, I have been recognized by Connecticut Magazine with the Five Star Award, based solely on client surveys, for 8 years in a row 2011 to 2018. Client reviews show what it's like to work with me; get that perspective from my many exceedingly satisfied clients in the Reviews section.
6 Reasons to Choose Me
* CLIENT FIRST PHILOSOPHY: I treat every client as if I am working for myself or a family member. Your satisfaction as my client is personal, not just business.
* CONCIERGE SERVICE: You'll get the personal attention you deserve throughout the entire real estate process. My hands-on personal approach means serving you directly and never passing responsibility to assistants or inexperienced agents as part of a team. My promise to you is proactive, open, and honest communication at all times.
* MARKETING EXPERTISE: In today's competitive real estate market, success often hinges on excellence in marketing and positioning your property. Backed by the immense marketing resources of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (CBRB), I leverage my formal education in marketing along with extensive real estate experience to tailor a marketing approach for your property to maximize exposure and get results for you.
* NEGOTIATION SKILLS: I am known for skillful negotiation and creative problem solving to ensure your success as a home buyer or seller. Any Realtor can conduct a straight forward transaction, but when complex issues come up—and they do—you want an experienced agent who can solve problems and ensure every advantage for you in negotiations.
* PROVEN RESULTS: My results speak for themselves in a strong track record of satisfied clients with over 85% repeat and referral business. I am fully accountable to you for getting the results you need.
* EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: In addition to my real estate credentials, I hold a B.S. degree in Marketing, an e-commerce graduate certificate from Fairfield University, and an MBA from Quinnipiac University. As a life-long resident of Connecticut, I know the local market very well enabling me best position your home to sell or help you navigate the buying process.
We bought our house Nov.30,1998,Dawn D'Auria was our agent, She did a Great job in Helping us Find the Wright Home,We needed a two family house with a specific amount of bed rooms, Land and a few other requirements. Dawn was Fantastic in helping us in our search, Her Knowledge and Professionalism in her field. were a Major help to us.when we finally …
-Sue and Rick, Client
Dawn was quite simply, amazing! My wife and I were moving our family back east from the west coast so Dawn was our eyes and ears and boots on the ground. She scoured houses for us, found the best contenders and really helped maximize our time whenever we flew in to check homes. She was exceptionally patient -- took almost a year to find us the right home but she …
-Dipo and Alison, Client
Dawn was the best realtor we ever used and would only use her if needed in future. She was instrumental in finding our family the perfect home. She listened to our needs and showed us only houses we would consider, unlike other realtors we've known that showed us homes with things we specifically did not want. She was always professional, returned our calls quickly and …
Dawn is Very honest, driven and a hardworking realtor who is dedicated to her clients does what she says she will do and goes above and beyond to get what she tells her client she will do. Also doesn't back down when she feel the right to put up a fight and goes to bat very well. The other realtor was trying to play games and dawn went well above to do what she needed …
-Mike , Client
The home buying/selling experience can be very stressful and working with a realtor that you know will always get back to you promptly is a real relief. Dawn was honest about every step in the selling process and on top of all the little details.
-Laurie V, Client